Friday, April 1, 2016

No. 196 **sissy Training - Ultimate sissy Hypno**

Hi sissies!
i saw on my FAVE and the ONLY subreddit i frequent EVERYDAY a request for this video. this is one of the vids that really helped me peek into the rabbit hole and decide....yeah, i think i want to go down there.... so i did - as i'm sure many of you did too!

Anyway... hope you enjoy this 'throwback' and remember to love yourself and be yourself. you just get a single life and a day has only 24 hours....do NOT waste time wearing a mask for others. Before you know it, it's over.

Be safe and happy!

i love you sissy

xo

jamie



Ultimate sissy ***** 1 powered by XTube

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I have wasted so much of my life trying to fool myself and everyone else about who I truly am and what I truly want. And in the end, I was the last person to finally figure it out.

    Yes, I am the sissy fag that I guess everyone else has always known me to be. No one expects me to be an alpha male. It's utterly pointless to try. I'm too small, too shy, too unsure of myself, too emotional, too weak, too bored by all that stupid guy stuff, too fascinated by glossy lipstick, smoky eye shadow, crimson high heels, little black dresses, pink skater skirts, cashmere scarves, dangly earrings, sparkly necklaces.

    That, and the fact that I want to caress the velvet head of an alpha male's cock with my long lispy tongue and then suck the seed out of his forcefully pumping cock, ought to have clued me in about who I truly am over 4 decades ago.

    ReplyDelete