Friday, February 26, 2016

No 195 **sissy Training - gay humiliation**

Hi sissies!
OK, so we already know you're gay ..... it's OK, nobody cares and it's fun to be gay anyway! Especially a faggy little sissy gay boy - it is the BEST!

SO one of the mostest bestest ways to be reminded is for a HOT girl (one you wish you looked like!) was encouraging your gayness. This is a simple vid but so appropriate for you sissy!
xhamster link is  ===> HERE
No Wanking!!


  1. grazie amore ricordami sempre che sono una femminuccia e che non me ne devo vergognare...mi piace prendere e succhiare cazzi piccoli e grandi mi piace farmi trattare da piccola troia da tutti e desidero essere bella puttana per padroni e signore!!! io adoro esse sissy-boy!!! baci baci baci

  2. this is all true about boys like me

  3. I was a little hesitant about taking the road but my Mistress/Wife told me that it was something that I hid my whole life and should now enjoy it. She assisted me and I am grateful. I wish all future sissies best luck in their training and becoming the best sissy they could. Mishel