Monday, February 22, 2016

No. 194 **sissy assignment - Verbal Conditioning**

Hi sissies!
OK...two things --
First....you MUST go to MnF Club, set up a sissy profile and start being virtually used by men. It is so fun.... make sure your profile name is obvious (mine is 'sissfaggotjamie') so the guys know what their getting into. you will be surprised how many are into it....I had an absolute BLAST last night. Whatever.....

Second...today, I have a fun little assignment for you. you are going to hypnotize yourself today. I tried this last week and it actually works! I want you to watch the video in full...REALLY watch it. Pay attention to every detail. Then maybe watch it again then a third time. This girl is who you are going to be in your mind. you will suck like her and be fucked like her - you ARE her! Now I want you to repeat to yourself all day long - you may do this in your head but it work better if you do it out loud even if under your breath - the following lines:

I am a girl
girls suck cock
I suck cock
I am a girl
girls love men
I love men
I am a girl
girls get fucked
I get fucked

Do this all day. It's almost like self induce brain washing....but it works. At the end of the day, you will feel more girly than ever!!!! And for a treat, you may nub and eat it tonight.

Make sure you do something girly everyday. It's fun and necessary for you to be who you are!

I love you sissy!

xoxoxo

Jamie


5 comments:

  1. bellisimo il video e magnifica la foto due espressioni di gran dedizione al grande maschio lui il padrone e noi le femminucce devote servizievoli appassionate dolci sempre pronte alle loro voglie ai loro comandi !!! grazie amore mi fai sentire più femminuccia che mai con i tuoi corsi insegnamenti proposte!!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joined MnF Club, sissyfagallison.
    been working on the rest of the assignment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg im going to love this assignment today..married man in mishawaka indiana closeted gay..time to be outed and become the sissy i truly am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a girl
    girls suck cock
    I suck cock
    I am a girl
    girls love men
    I love men
    I am a girl
    girls get fucked
    I get fucked

    ReplyDelete