Friday, February 5, 2016

No. 193 sissy Training **your Penis is Too Small**

Hi sissies!
you know,,,one of the most delicious things about being a sissy is having a tiny and cute little thingy tucked into a frilly pair of panties. A sissy must remember that ANYTHING to do with elongating her clittie or stretching her little sack is a BAD idea..... i mean really....what type of presentation can you give your man if any of your parts hanging all ove the place???

So to reinforce and remind you that you have a small penis - AND to help condition your girly little brain into BELIEVING you have a small peins - i put together this fun little clip.

For fun, i want you to ALSO make sure you ONLY sit to pee. i thought this was obvious but a dear sissy friend on FetLife asked me this a few days ago and i was shocked! OF COURSE a good and proper sissy ALWAYS sits to pee EVERYWHERE - ESPECIALLY in public.

SO please do watch this clip several times per day, always have on a cute little pair of panties and always sit to pee. Not too much ask as an investment into your sissy future and happiness, right?

i love you sissy!

xoxo

jamie

5 comments:

  1. ohh bel video!!! io nel mio animo son sissy da sempre!!! cerco di indossare biancheria intima femminile e quando faccio pipì la faccio sempre seduta a ginocchia strette e cerco di mantenere sempre piccolo e moscio il mio fagiolino...ma ancora non l'ho messo in gabbia ancora qualche volta mi piace massaggiarlo...!!! dimmi se faccio bene. baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have an average sized cock (7 inches when hard ). But for the last half a year I have been keeping my peenie pushed up inside itself and held in place there. I have lost a lot of length. I'm only one and a half inches soft now. Pathetic and embarrassing, but for some reason I love it! I'm even a bit shorter when hard (perhaps only 6 inches now on a good day but still dwindling away more with each passing month). And the girth is also consideraby less impressive. Still, I can call my pee stump a cock as long as I can get it fully erect. Thanks to my required hypnotickets training, that is becoming a bit touch and go now. I am beginning to suffer from performance anxiety as my once dependable Rod has let me down a few times recently, leaving my partner with only a soft little baby dick to fondle despairingly. Well, my talented tongue can always step in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have an average sized cock (7 inches when hard ). But for the last half a year I have been keeping my peenie pushed up inside itself and held in place there. I have lost a lot of length. I'm only one and a half inches soft now. Pathetic and embarrassing, but for some reason I love it! I'm even a bit shorter when hard (perhaps only 6 inches now on a good day but still dwindling away more with each passing month). And the girth is also consideraby less impressive. Still, I can call my pee stump a cock as long as I can get it fully erect. Thanks to my required hypnotickets training, that is becoming a bit touch and go now. I am beginning to suffer from performance anxiety as my once dependable Rod has let me down a few times recently, leaving my partner with only a soft little baby dick to fondle despairingly. Well, my talented tongue can always step in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After ten plus years of being in chastity my penis has obtained a nice little place inside my panty. Years of not being used has really made it lose size, although it wasn't really big from the start. My wife helped me obtain my sissy status in my life and I love her for it. I have be reprogrammed to enjoy all the girly things in life and yes that includes sitting down to pee. I thought it was strange at first but now feel so feminine when doing so. Seeing how much I can get real men to cum with my sissy parts I really don't miss my little penis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a delightful naughty video! I want my little sissy clitty to shrink more too!

    ReplyDelete