Monday, February 24, 2014

No. 161 ***sissy Training - Justify my Love***

Hi sissies!
OK, I know the sissy school is not up and running - MAJOR headache right now. my attempt stretched the limits of the free server space at webs.com so I will have to come up with another solution. Side note.... a good friend asked why I don't just use a regular server and charge a small fee for lessons/assignments ... my answer - I want it to be free.

Anyway, I made this vid today (i'll link xhamster when it's ready)...it's not great but I like it and the song makes me horny - in a girly way - so what the heck. you may nub and goo if you like....I did!

I love you sissy

xoxo

Jamie







2 comments:

  1. Mistress Jamie
    I just watched this at my desk, I teach classes over the internet and
    as my students were doing a lab I turned this movie on to watch and listen.
    I got so caught up in it that I cummed in my pants without even touching myself, it was awesome. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you.
    Sissy Leah (Leah LaShay)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, thank you soooooo much for the girlification music vids! You are my heroine/heroin lol please please please keep it up

    ReplyDelete