Wednesday, January 29, 2014

No. 153 ***sissy Hypno - sissy fag***

Hi sissies!
Here's an update of where I am with this new obsession......
This is my third vid and although the fit and finish is better, I still need a LOT of improvement. For this song, I tried to stay dead on with the original and replaced all the 'man' scenes with flash. As suggested in the comments by Moesha, I think she's right and I should slow down the pix.... All in all, I LOVE this song and this video - it's so GIRLY it makes me tingle so I couldn't resist trying to make it a little bit sissier... I just uploaded it to xvideos because the quality of direct upload here is quite shotty...I will replace this when a better version is available. The original (1.5GB) has excellent quality. Maybe i'll put it on Media Fire......

Anyway, enough about that. I received my new toy and got to try it out..... Oh My God! It's a
7.5" x 1.5" vibrating jelly dildo with suction cup. Might I just say it is delightful!

FInally, I got an email today from a new girly, (lexi), wondering a good question about where to start. Let me say this, and I am a lot older than many of you, the important thing is to actually start. Get some girl in your life. Even the smallest of items will put you in the proper frame of mind. When I'm in boy mode working, I always keep a pink guitar pick in my pocket (I play guitar) and always feel for it during the day....just a silly habit but it's symbolic and it works for me. Just always remember, be safe and cautious as you grow as a sissy girl.

I LOVE you sisy

xo

jamie






 

6 comments:

  1. slow down on some of the picture flashes and you are golden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moesha. i wanted to keep the pace dead on with the actual video so each flash sequence probably has more pix than necessary.

      Delete
  2. i luv that you are doing this - training to pop songs is soooo gurly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi thanks! so far it's fun....hard and long but fun. I'm kind of a perfectionist so I get bogged down with hitting the music at the exact spot, text cues, flash times..... I can't seem to ever finish one. Right now working on Katy Perry and Micki Minaj - woo hoo!

      Delete
  3. Screw you. I'm a TS on HRT who happens to be submissive as well as have lived 13.5 years in the real girl world 24/7. I have been on HRT for over 20 years n have full B cups as well as love everything girly n cute. I have friends that are sissies n faggots as well as a beautiful Goddess for whom I love n adore. I also have a true to life measurement of 38-28-41 measurement n I to work hard on. Also I love cock n dressing like a slut. See no problem in my world. So don't crucify me for whom I am. I'm me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather dear, might you be commenting to some other post? Within this chain, your reply sounds incoherent. Please elaborate.
    xo
    jamie

    ReplyDelete