Thursday, January 16, 2014

No. 148 ***sissy Training - Don't Count Your Chickens***

Hi sissies!
Some of you know me outside of this blog. And those of you that do KNOW i don't like being stood up by fakes. i have very little precious time to be jamie in my cluttered life so i do not like wasting any of that time.

Well, yesterday i was going to meet a new play partner on my way back from Canada (i travel quite a bit for work) and we messaged back and forth a few times re; logistics. i was looking forward to getting deeply fucked by an Alpha with a big penis. Then, i find out the guy is really a 'morning' person and my arriving at 10pm is too late for him... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? Here is the text of the message, i've 'x'd out his id for reasons unknow. What a putz. i know i'm not a 10 but i was a sure thing to get laid and i don't look THAT bad.......Geez!
Denis Axxxxy
6:19 PM (17 hours ago)

to me
Uh-oh, that’s not going to work for me. I’m up at 3:30 every day. Maybe we can plan something where we meet in the daylight hours.

From: Jamie Delaney <>
Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 6:17 PM

To: Denis Axxxxy <>
Subject: Re: Thursday

If i go that way probably after 10pm

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Denis Axxxxy <> wrote:
What time would we get together in the hotel in Oneonta?

From: Jamie Delaney <>
Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 6:04 PM

To: Denis Axxxxy <>
Subject: Re: Thursday

Leaving Montreal in about 30 minutes heading south. Probably taking Northway through Albany.
What do you think?
i my lovely little faggy sissies i have a treat for you. you may wank away and goo anywhere you want it. 24 hours of bliss for my sissies. i figure the path to happiness is making others happy out of my disappointment. The 'training' for today is to remember to live every minute and don't waste time---life is short

Here's a vid i just added to my xhamster page. Don't remember where i found it but it's a good one.

i love you sissy



No comments:

Post a Comment