Tuesday, April 9, 2013

No. 134 ***sissy Training - Be the sissy***

Hi sissies!
Now I know I've said this before but I want to try to reinforce this here....
It is terribly important for you to recognize there is no choice. you ARE the girl you will become. That girl needs to be nudged a little, helped, primped, trained, forced and encouraged...BUT she is already there. It's who you ARE.

This vid is just a reminder of what you were born to be, destined and unavoidable.
Embrace it.

I love you sissy!



ps. Google the term 'figging'


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Are you telling us to try figging? Or just to look it up.

  3. Mmm, not only do I need cock n living full time as my sissy cumslut faggot princess. I can't help but be aroused by the thoughts of how happy n content my flower within me is growing. I so can't help but love it.

    ThankYou for so being you n taking the time with us sissy use n submissives