Wednesday, March 20, 2013

No. 132 ***Training - The sissy Walk***

Hi sissies!
Today, we will work on our walk once again. You should already know the routine. I want you primped, tucked and in your highest heels. 3 mile minimum on a treadmill. Make sure to shake the ass and lock the knees! Don't forget the importance of your arms and how they interact with your stride.

Here are two vids..... One is to practice walking, the other -well, you know.....
No touching, not even a slight nub.

And I think it's time we bought a chastity device, don't you?

I love you sissy.

xoxo

jamie




4 comments:

  1. Hey mistress I want to be a sissy I need to be a sissy. So ı am demanding that maybe you can take my control and watch my transformation closely. I am looking forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete