Thursday, February 14, 2013

No. 118 ***Hypno - Permanent Princess***


Hi sissies!
OK, I have found it impossible to load the file I want you to start listening to. So...here are your instructions.....

First go HERE and set up a free account.
Then search the file 'Permanent Princess'
Download it, put it on an mp3 player and give yourself one hour to drift. The first few times I did this I used it at night while I fell asleep - very effective!

Doing this will help with many things but especially, my ability to help you change the way you think. If you won't do this, how do you EVER expect to be the little sissy you need to be?

Finally, watch this vid 4 times today. No touching, no nubbing, no edging, NOTHING.

I love you sissy.

xoxo

jamie


2 comments:

  1. i found the audio for free here .

    http://www.sissysocial.net/girlieworld/share/viewcategory/1-hypnosis-files

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went out and bought my first Playgirl at an adult bookstore after listening to this.

    ReplyDelete