I'm adding this post as a 'duhh no kidding' post because I'm SURE you all already do this ...BUT... just in case.....
In your life as a sissy, it is very important to maintain sissy behavior ALL THE TIME. Now that doesn't mean that you need to be in a tutu at the shopping mall - after all, we must be realistic in our lives. But you MUST be mindful of your girlyness all the time everyday always. Even if you're dressed as a male (with panties on I hope!) there are ways to remind yourself, and the perceptive public, that your are just a sissy. Here are some ideas:
- Be limp wristed. Not necessary to be obvious but let your fingers 'dangle' especially when you talk.
- ALWAYS cross your legs while sitting and use good posture with shoulders back and chest out. Don't droop EVER.
- Walk with short steps and try to walk a line everywhere you go. Sway your arms slightly if you feel up to it.
- Eat lightly and ALWAYS chew with your mouth CLOSED. Small bites, small sips of beverage and NEVER FINISH EVERYTHING ON YOUR PLATE.
- Giggle instead of laugh, smile a lot, raise your eyebrows for communication, play with jewelry and/or hair.
- Study the girls around you and practice being what they are. The best way to be a girl is to watch and learn from girls -NOT- drag queens, trannys, gays, etc.
Giselle is one of my faves - enjoy but NO WANKING TODAY. You may edge by nubbing while tucked but that's it. I am out of town tomorrow and will have a delicious assignment for you Thursday.
I love you sissy!