Thursday, January 24, 2013

No. 112 ***Wanking Material - Proper sissy Behavior***

Hi sissies!'s so cold here in Connecticut today! I want to just curl up in a bra and panties and wank all day under the covers. But alas, I must carry on with my life.

Today, for your (and my) wanking pleasure, I have found this delicious sissy video of the cutest little girl properly servicing her man. She isn't glamorous or Glam or Dragged-up - just 'girl next door' pretty. Do not forget, when trying to get into character for your man, work with your features and do NOT overdo the makeup, clothes, hair. Many times, 'less is more' and you will be a more convincing girl in an understated look.

Anyway, enjoy this one. You must be tucked in panties and may nub and goo so it drips into your pussy. Work some goo into your pussy and feel free to finger yourself for practice - of course you are always to clean off your fingers with your mouth! Then you must stay in them until it dries (overnight preferably).

I love you sissy!




  1. OH! MY GOD! that video was filmed in my country, more precisely in my city, just a few blocks away from my house. I can recognize the streets, the houses and the shops around!!!!! (By the way, I'm speaking about Buenos Aires, Argentina). I will pay attention to see if I can met the girl! Besides that, the video is GREAT, thank you for sharing.

  2. Oh wow, I am so glad you have come back. My sissiness depends on this blog!!