Monday, January 21, 2013

No 111 ***sissy Training***

Hi sissies!
Hope you're sticking to the program. In a couple of days, I will be launching a new, more sophisticated version of this training. In the meantime, here are your instructions....

Each day, you NEED to dress in at least one article of feminine clothing. No exceptions, this is NOT NEGOTIABLE. Panties, girlie socks, a bra, jewelry, nails painted. One thing is the MINIMUM - it's OK to wear a matching bra/panty set. In fact, I recommend you do just that.

Now, you NEED to nub at least 7 times right up to the edge and stop. Naturally, you will be tucked, all good girls are tucked all the time, right? Watch this video 4 times over the course of the day. Five if you are so inclined but four will do.

Now comes the fun part. you will be allowed to goo but only this way..... I want you sucking on a dildo and/or some other phallus (fingers will do if you must) AND sitting on your other hand with at least 3 fingers in your pussy. you are to grind and ride and generally fuck your hand silly. So how do you goo? Well that's your problem! If you can goo this way then good for you. If not, you had better figure out how. you see, very soon, you will be gooing ONLY from penetration.

Now, I am not a heartless trainer.  you know I am a sissy myself. So if you cannot goo after 15 minutes of GENUINELY grinding, you may nub into your hand and eat it.

I love you sissy, good things are coming!
xoxo
jamie

6 comments:

  1. Love this post and thank you for the training

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m very happy school it s started again ...
    i love to learn to become a better sissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jamie,

    I'm not able to see the videos, please help me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sumina,
      The problem is most likely in your settings. Nearly all vids are also links to their spot at various sites (xHamster, ashemauletube, etc.) Maybe try to double-click on them to see them at their respective locations? Other than that, I use Firefox and that seems to work everywhere. Hope it works out for you!
      xoxo
      jamie

      Delete
    2. Dear Jamie,

      Can you please leave the link of the videos which you are posting please!!!!

      Delete
  4. I so love what you do to me Jamie as well as cant thank you enough for taking the time to do so. My thought processes have greatly changed over this last year. But it's ok, as I seem happier for some reason:)

    ReplyDelete