Wednesday, January 16, 2013

No. 109 *** More sissy Training ***

Hi sissies!
I've been away for a long time and so much (good and bad) has happened to me. I'll explain some of it in a later post....

But for now, we need to get you back into the 'swing' of things so I've posted a little treat for you. This is an xHamster vid that was deleted some time ago...I think it's DELICIOUS. The pic is Ryder Monroe...you will all do well to be as femme and sexy as she is...YUMMM.

you may wank away until you are spent. In fact, feel free to experience orgasm as often and anyway you wish for the next 24 hours.

xoxo

jamie


video





7 comments:

  1. Well I can't wait to find out what has been happening to keep such a pretty girl away so long.

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo welcome back,

    sissy miss jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all Hi, I'm Alejandra, I'm from Argentina, so exuse if my english is not very good. I'm so happy to see that you are back! Hope you are well, I've found your blog by accident a couple of weeks ago and I've read all of it (yes the whole blog from the first to the last post) twice (yes two times), and I begun on a third time but following all your assignments.

    Kisses and hugs
    Sissy Alejandra

    P.S. I'm sending a mail, it will make me very happy if you can answer it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glad your back. Can't wait for your updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this video, I finaly was able to take my 8 inch dildo all the way to the balls. Thank you, chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can I find a copy of this to download?

    ReplyDelete