Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No. 108 ***Training - Good Litle sissy***

Hi! I hope you little sissies realize just because I don't post everyday, you are still REQUIRED to better your sissy self as part of a schedule. you MUST constantly work to improve your sissy skills if a man is EVER going to want to fuck you....

Today, as a treat, I give you a rather new trainer I've seen in a couple of places. It is a delicious hypno clip....watch it 3 consecutive times without inturruption. Then, use two golf balls in your pussy for a minumum of 3 hours. Practice a girly walk with the golf balls inserted.

Tonight, you are to finger your pussy from behind while nubbing into a pair of panties. Make sure the goo drips down to your hole and work some of it into yourself. LEAVE the goo in your panties overnight like a good little gay sissy.

I love you sissy.

xo

jamie

11 comments:

  1. Jamie, What a delightfully different use of golf balls. Wow! I really enjoyed that. I had a little trouble getting the second one to come out, but all in all I can't wait to try them again. I am working my way through your training and feel that I'm a better sissy for the effort. Thanks for your instructions/assignments and for the time you spend making us better sissys.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovering your training site! What a wonderful discovery! I'm not totally new to sissy ways, but can certainly use some proper direction and trainging to be a better, more submissive, feminized sissy! Thank you Miss Jamie for this delightful offering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to be a great student. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to return to school, as a young boy I was a true sissy but had to supress thoses feeling.... and now a little older, I can get the trainning I need to be the best girl I can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jamie,

    I love your sissy school site. I have you listed as a blog I follow on my blog, which I'd love if you checked out and maybe listed me as a blog you follow too. Thanks!

    Smooch smooch,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This blog is amazing. I hope you keep it going as I have only just found it and it is a sissys dream!!!

    Cdshona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just seen this blog-site and notice that the last post is quite old, I hope it carries on, I've read every post and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Miss Jamie,
    For a lot of sissies this is just fantasy. I actually met a dominant lady on the internet that trained me for several years. A lot of her techniques were here. She had a large strapon collection and one in particular, "Black Beauty," was the hardest to take. She taught me that my pussy should be open and ready and that for a man's cock it should feel like soft velvet. I love being fucked and bred!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy I found this blog I'm in serious need of training

    ReplyDelete
  10. fff-ing incredible, i love this hypno style training omg im so ffff-in hottttt ty <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found this blog ans its amazing! but i think ive missed some, how to i "nub" if someone could tell me how my email is llamadomo@gmail.com, thanks!

    ReplyDelete