Friday, May 18, 2012

No. 99 ***Assignment - sissy Milking***

I'm in a good mood so I plan to let you little sissies goo -but- only if you can follow instructions. Here it is.....don't fuck it up!

  • First, paint your toenailsa non-nude color. If you live with a sig other, oh well.
  • Next, put on a matching bra and panty set. Add a skirt, heels and pantyhose and tuck away your clittie.
  • Now lie back with your knees bent and imagine a man between them fucking you. Say outloud "fuck me...harder....fuck your sissy whore....i need our cock inside of me...." Use your best girly voice and nub while you do this.
  • Finally, you may cum in your panties and sleep in them.

I realize some of you are not 'out'but you must prepare for the day when this is necessary. For how long will you surpress your inner sissy? I love you sissy - isn't that all that matters?



1 comment:

  1. I plan on doing this every night this weekend, starting tonight!