Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No. 95 ***Assignment - Girlish Figure***

Hi!
I get asked a lot about how I keep a somehat girlish figure. My answer varies depending on my mood but there is always a biut of truth mixed in. My own routine may not be for you and it may not be the best but here's what I do at least 3 times per week......
- Walk at least 1 mile in low heels (1" max) and be sure to keep my arms still by my sides and practice swayinf my hips. This helps with butt, thighs, calves and core.
- I do a least 100 'sissy pushups' on my knees in sets of 10/12 to keep my chest firm. This also keeps the back of my arms from being flabby.
- I do at least 100 'assisted' pullups to accentuate my back givingtheappearance of a narrow waste.
- I 'plank' for a minumum of 30 minutes in sets of 5 minutes to keep my core tight.

All said, I pobably 'workout' about 45 minutes each day alternating the above with a few other things. Here's the point....girls are built like girls we have to WORK at it. I also wear a corset a LOT to help shrink fat cells in my midsection and let the fat cells in other areas grow. Lastly, I have a regular Pueraria Murifica concoction I take every day to. Is it perfect....no. But it helps.

Now for your assignment today......we are going to work on your butt. This is the area sissys can easily make themselves look appealing - PLUS - one of the ONLY things you're good for is to take your man's cock up your pussy to please him. A nice tight butt can help a sissy go a long way towards pleasing hur man.

This video is a funny but informative routine...watch it then do it. You need it. I love you sissy.

xo

jamie

2 comments:

  1. Mistress Jamie, You mention 'assisted' pull ups. What are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sissy! Assisted pullups are ones that allow you to use your legs to help raise your body up to the bar. This will strengthen/tone your arms without increasing the size of the muscles. Girly arms are tone but slim.....yours can be too.

    ReplyDelete