Wednesday, May 23, 2012

No. 102 ***Training - Following Instructions***

Being a good little sissy means a lot of things but the ONE universal characteristic is obedience. Even if you don't feel like it...don't like doing it....don't like the taste...whatever. you MUST do what you're told when you're told....period.

So, I've been investigating the humiliation aspect of sissifying you little faggies and I found this clip - almost by accident - and by the time it was over....I had half my hand in my pussy and goo all over my tummy. It is very well done! is a simple training even the saddest sissy can the vid and follow its instructions to the letter. you may goo but you MUST eat all of it. Enjoy! I love you sissy.




  1. She is wonderful. Love to see (and hear) more of her.

  2. Humiliation is part of the pleasure, as death is part of life. I love submission and humiliation as something erotic. Marinatvfem