Thursday, February 23, 2012

No. 82 ***Assignment - sissy Trainer***

Hi!
I'm back FINALLY!!! This 'work thing' just isn't for me....I so prefer sitting around being a sissy trainer for all you little girly-boys......

OK, back to work......this vid has been around a little but the audio is fantastic and it's well laid out. I expect ALL sissies to watch it in its entirety...if interrupted, start over.

NO touching, nubbing, edging - NOTHING. Do NOT touch that silly little thing between your legs until I say otherwise. I love you sissy.

xo

jamie

1 comment:

  1. I saw this Video the first time about a year ago and it sent my life careening in a new direction. I have turned into a cock-craving sissy slut and can't get enough.

    Love your blog Jamie. I am well on the way to living some of your instruction. Still trying on others. Keep blogging and I'll keep trying to live up to your expectations.

    Love you always,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete