Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No. 31 ***Assignment - Easy***

Hi girlies!
Tonight, for another simple assignment because I love you, I want you to pick one of the following:

Paint your toenails a sexy color
Shave your underarms nice and smooth
Sleep in a soft sexy frilly nighty
Shave your legs
Remove all hair from your genital area (be careful!!)

Simple right? If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to please,  me you'll do more than one. You're doing it for you remember, you need this - you WANT to be more feminine - your inner girl is aching to get out....DO IT!

For encouragement...please enjoy these pix of fifi le faggot...I have admired her for years in a Yahoo group we both belong to....THIS is the type of sissy girl you should aspire to be. I love you sissy.

xo

jamie



2 comments:

  1. Jamie, are those two pics of you? If they are you are a very sexy little sissy! I would love to see more pics of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee thanks Bigd....i'm sorry to report they are NOT of me. Instead, they are of a pretty little sissy named fifi. i first saw her about 4 years ago in a Yahoo group called 'black daddies for white sissies' and i have been a fan ever since. my only pick here is in the profile and i have a lot more on alt.com and in my Yahoo hypno group. i'll send to your inbox - let me know what you think... :)
    xo
    jamie

    ReplyDelete