Thursday, January 26, 2012

No. 16 ***Wanking Material***

This is one of my favorite TV Videos....two beautiful girls sensually kissing...they have you BELIEVE they are lovers...a wonderful video for wanking!! may, after your training is finished, tuck and nub to this vid all the way to a ruined orgasm. After the goo is dribbled into your panties, you are to work some of it into your pussy with a finger. Also, while nubbing, I want you to find something to suck on....a thumb is OK but some other object is better (a thick end of a hairbrush, fresh produce, a toy, etc.)The item must be fully in your mouth when you dribble your goo...DON"T MESS IT UP!!!




  1. What a HOT video. Wish I was between these two, if you know what I mean.

  2. That was one hot video, it make me wish I had submitted to my desires when I was a youth. Too late now, but I can still look and hope